December 14

Fish in a Tree reflection

I have really liked Fish in a Tree so far because it is really realistic and has probably happened before (just with different people) in real life. I think Ally is a really great character and is not so easily brought down by Shay and her evil ways and she stays happy through the bad times. I think Mr. Daniels definitely knows about Ally and how she cant read at all but he has not told her that yet and keeps letting Ally “try” to hide it and is torturing her because she is so paranoid of Mr. Daniels finding out and he already has so he might as well tell her now. I think every one of Ally’s classmates except shay and her goons are nice. The people in Ally’s little group of friends are especially nice to her because they have problems like her, I mean not like being able to read but problems with being bullied and all of them hate Shay. I have really liked this book so far.

By: Bobby Z.

Posted December 14, 2015 by 3bobbyerms in category Uncategorized

2 thoughts on “Fish in a Tree reflection

1. 3amandaerms

You seem like you hate Shay and I get that. Your sentence “Shay and her goons” is funny. The word goons is funny and a great word to use when you want to get across that they are mean.

Reply